The Horde Of Darkness Presents: To Boldly Flee is an upcoming installment of the Horde Of Darkness Presents Series to be made by BeastBoyRules52 XD. It will be released in the near future.
One year after the death of Ma-Ti, the Critic starts receiving signs that he may not be dead after all. Spoony, having been mysteriously embued with Ma-Ti's character, is put under testing by Dr. Block and Dr. Tease. Meanwhile, Mechakara returns with Malachite's Hand and subdues Linkara, and Terl, still angry at the Critic for his planet's destruction, manages to get the courts to put the Critic under house arrest.
Having channeled Ma-Ti and his location, Spoony continues downloading information while unconscious. Government representative Prick captures Spoony to send him to Terl. The Critic decides it's time to act and teleports all of the reviewers and his Horde Of Darkness comrades to him and asks for their help. After learning of a plot hole in space from Insano and Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Critic's house is converted into a spaceship. 8-Bit Mickey and Hades thwart Prick from gaining entrance to the house and they fly into orbit. Terl's master, the Executor, sends General Zod to ensure the Critic and The Horde Of Darkness are stopped.
CR, JesuOtaku, The Biskit Twins, and King Dedede have a similar daydream and set out to build a machine. Terl tells Zod he's hidden a mole among them. JO is zapped by the machine she, CR, Dedede, and The Twins are building and turns into Edward from Cowboy Bebop. Meanwhile, as the critics and Horde Of Darkness members sleep, Todd professes his love to Lupa and is promptly shut down. In the morning, the Chick finds out from JO and Dedede that Linkara has been using up their Internet bandwidth and confronts him, only to discover he's the mole. He turns her into Seven of Eleven. Phelous, Sage, SadPanda, The HIVE Five, and Lord Dominator are later sent down to Europa and rescue Spoony, just as Terl and Zod reach the ship.
Terl and Zod trick the Critic and The Horde Of Darkness into disabling their weapons before attacking the ship, causing massive damage. When a discussion of surrender goes sour with the death of Phelous, the Critic commands his team to fix the ship while he, Jafar, and Bowser out a few minions, having Spoony, Sage, Panda, Dominator, and The HIVE Five beamed up in the process. The Critic, Jafar, and Bowser are beamed around and forced to hold out against the minions, getting a little help from the mysterious robot man. CR manages to get him on the ship so they can attack Terl and Zod, but Terl beams Cinema Snob onboard their ship and they escape.
Luke is upset about the loss of Cinema Snob, who turns out to have been sent to The Executor. He tries to persuade Snob into thinking he's better suited as a film director than a critic, tempting him to join his side. In the meantime, Lupa and Captain Hook get Todd to investigate Mechakara and Nostalgia Chick, but he is quickly assimilated. CR, JO, and Bowser Jr. hook Spoony up to the machine they built, which amplifies dreams. Film Brain and Bowser Jr. are reluctantly sent in to check Spoony's subconscious, where he and the others discover that Ma-Ti has basically merged with the plot hole. As Ma-Ti persists that the Critic and The Horde Of Darkness belong with the hole, Mechakara, NChick and Todd mess with the ship's controls.
The Snob and Clod are confronted by Last Angry Geek and Dr. Facilier, who want to kill Clod for all the trouble he's caused. Snob intervenes at the last second, allowing for Clod to zap LAG dead while Facilier is taken away by Clod's evil spirits. Snob laments over what he's done before joining Clod to rule the galaxy as a producer. Meanwhile, Film Brain and Bowser Jr. continue to talk with Ma-Ti, not getting any solid answers other than Clod's plans to destroy everyone. Mechakara orders Nostalgia Chick and Todd to kill the producers, but Lupa, JewWario, Bowser, The Biskit Twins, and The Wario Bros. intervene. With the promise of a date from Lupa, Todd snaps NChick out of it by showing his face. Mechakara realizes he's been duped by Terl and flees in the USS's escape pod. Snob becomes Clod's (aka The Executor) apprentice, now branded Darth Snob.
Last Angry Geek appears to Luke as a ghost and tells him to learn about the Plot from Oancitizen and Dr. Eggman in order to defeat Darth Snob. Luke does so and goes to confront the Executor and Snob after the other critics and Horde Of Darkness members plan a sneak attack on Terl and Zod's ship. As the attack begins, the Critic, having told only Film Brain and Iago where he's going, departs in a car ship to go into the hole. He is briefly attacked by Terl but is saved by the Gort robot and heads in. Meanwhile, Phelous takes over as captain as the Nostalgia Chick, Oan, and The Dazzlings distract Zod with a musical number, posing as Ursa and Non while The Dazzlings pose as themselves. Joe, Marzgurl, The Glooms, and Jasper disable the ship, forcing their armada to attack each other when they try attacking the critics and Horde Of Darkness, and the ships have a shoot-out. During all of this, Film Brain and Iago discover from Spoony that Ma-Ti may not be who he says he is.
As the critics / Horde Of Darkness battle Terl and Zod and the Executor tries to tempt Luke to the dark side, Film Brain uses the Dream Amplifier to go back inside Spoony's head, and Iago comes along with him. They confront Ma-Ti, who says the Critic and Horde Of Darkness will destroy them all. The Critic wakes up in...his living room, only to find a script for To Boldly Flee on his computer. Doug Walker/The Writer walks in and the two stare each other down.
Meanwhile, the Executor attempts to fire the Death Bomb's laser at the critics / Horde Of Darkness, only to find out Luke disabled it. Luke and Snob start fighting with lightsabers. The critics / Horde Of Darkness, finding themselves losing their battle, have JO create a blue shell capable of destroying Terl and Zod's defenses. She reverts back to her old self, though, so the shell is created by Paw, CR, and Jafar and launched. Luke nearly defeats Snob, but refuses to kill him, enraging the Executor who electrocutes him repeatedly. Snob chooses his friend and, with help from a returning Dr. Facilier (who distracts Executor with his "Friends On The Other Side" song), incapacitates the Executor, then leaves with Luke and Facilier.
During this, Mechakara returns to exact revenge on Terl and Zod, but the three are hit by the blue shell, forcing the house into the Death Bomb and killing the Executor. The three survive, but SadPanda finds the thermal detonator button and presses it, causing the bomb in Mechakara's stomach to blow them and the Death Bomb up. The Critic through this is told he can either live in reality or return to his story, where he has purpose. To Ma-Ti's chagrin, he ultimately chooses to save his friends and talks to Ma-Ti, apologizing for being awful to him. Ma-Ti realizes he's sincere and crosses over, leaving the plot hole empty and unstable.
With some help from AVGN, the Critic convinces the universe to complain about plot holes, thus making the hole bigger. It swallows the earth and the plot hole becomes their new universe. To achieve this, the Critic merges with the hole to make it stable. Santa Christ appears with Spoony, who rejoins his friends and Horde Of Darkness comrades, and they all go to party at AskThatGuy's house. As Film Brain looks on, the ghosts of the Critic and Last Angry Geek appear, before we zoom out on the hole itself, which announces "I am...the Nostalgia Critic."
- The following villains will team up with The Nostalgia Critic and The TGWTG Squad to defeat Terl & Zod. AVGN won't appear until the very end:
- Bowser Jr.
- The Koopalings
- Mistress Nine
- Dr. Facilier
- The HIVE Five
- See More
- Billy Numerous
- Kyd Wykkyd
- Dr. Eggman
- Sunset Shimmer (Evil Clone)
- The Dazzlings
- Wario & Waluigi
- Captain Hook
- Jafar & Iago
- The Grand Duke Of Owls
- Cruella Deville
- Team Rocket (Jesse, James, Meowth, & Wobbufett)
- The Delightful Children From Down The Lane
- The Joker
- Harley Quinn
- Lord Hater
- Lord Dominator
- General Peepers
- Lil' Gideon
- Bill Cipher
- The Improvables
- The Trix
- Hildy & Grim Gloom
- King Dedede
- Bebop & Rocksteady
- Mojo Jojo
- Roger Klotz
- Cobra Commander (AOTS)
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz (will assist Dr. Insano)
- When The TGWTG Reviewers (except Nostalgia Critic and AVGN, who are at Doug Walker's house) talk about their first review before their seemingly demise (though they survive after Critic merges with the plot hole), the villains join in on their first review. These are the movies / tv shows / songs they have mentioned:
- Bowser - Super Mario Bros. (1993)
- Bowser Jr. - Mario Is Missing
- The Koopalings - Mario's Game Gallery
- Mistress Nine - Evanescence's Call Me When You're Sober
- Azula - Reign Of Fire (2002)
- Dr. Facilier - Ride Along 2
- The HIVE Five
- Jinx - Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn Of Justice
- Gizmo - Suicide Squad
- Mammoth - Man Of Steel
- See More - Catwoman (2004)
- Billy Numerous - The Flash: Versus Zoom
- Kyd Wykkyd - Daredevil (2003)
- Dr. Eggman - The 2006 Sonic Game
- Sunset Shimmer (Evil Clone) - Spider-Man 3
- The Dazzlings - Freaky Friday (Original), Date Movie, Bad Company
- Wario & Waluigi - Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen & Age Of Extinction
- Captain Hook - Pan (2015)
- Ursula - The Titanic Animated Movies
- Hades - Designated Survivor
- Jafar & Iago - Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time
- The Grand Duke Of Owls - Storks
- Cruella Deville - 101 Dalmatians (1996)
- Maleficent - Once Upon A Time
- Team Rocket (Jesse, James, Meowth, & Wobbufett) - Pokemon: The First Movie, Pokemon 4Ever, Godzilla (1998), Agents Of SHIELD
- Father - Van Helsing (2004)
- The Delightful Children From Down The Lane - Sonic Free Riders
- The Joker - Batman & Robin
- Harley Quinn - Batman & Robin
- Lord Hater - Star Trek V: The Journey Home
- Lord Dominator - Resident Evil: Afterlife
- General Peepers - Frozen
- Lil' Gideon - Mad Max: Fury Road
- Bill Cipher - Armageddon (1998)
- The Improvables - The UNCredibles YTP by Emperor Lemon
- Ludo - Jurassic Park III
- Toffee - Jurassic World
- Jasper - Supernatural
- Scar - The Chronicles Of Narnia Films
- The Trix - Tron Legacy, Superman Returns, 10 Cloverfield Lane
- Hildy & Grim Gloom - Iron Man 2, Jack & Jill
- The Biskit Twins - Fantastic Four (2015), Fantastic Four (2005), Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer
- King Dedede - The Cat In The Hat (2003)
- Escargoon - Son Of The Mask
- Shredder - The Coming Out Of Their Shells Tour
- Kraang - The 2014 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie
- Bebop & Rocksteady - Turtle Tunes & We Wish You A Turtle Christmas
- Mojo Jojo - Planet Of The Apes (2001)
- Pete - John Carter (2012)
- Roger Klotz - GI Joe: The Rise Of Cobra
- Cobra Commander (AOTS) - GI Joe: Retaliation